We are hosting the first Social Commerce Summit in our hometown of Austin, TX, May 28-30. The agenda is focused on preparing attendees for the present and future of ecommerce. Participants will walk away with practical social commerce strategies and principles. At the essence of this event is this community of clients, partners, analysts and Bazaarvoice employees who are are on a learning journey together. This unforgettable experience will include many opportunities to network with peers, analysts, and Bazaarvoice Community Managers and executives.
We have an exciting line up of speakers including Josh Bernoff (Forrester), Kelly Mooney (Resource Interactive), Ze Frank, and Andy Sernovitz (Word of Mouth Marketing)…
The summit will also feature practical advice, strategy and tips from Bazaarvoice clients exercising best practices in social commerce:
* Steve Larkin, Senior Vice President, E-Commerce, Zales Direct
* Matt Corey, Vice President of Marketing, Golfsmith
* Jim Osborne, Vice President of eCommerce and Online Marketing, Loblaw
* Pinny Gniwisch, Founder and Executive Vice President, Marketing, Ice.com
* Ethan Holland, eCommerce Manager, Jewelry Television
* Darren Schott, Senior Director eCommerce, Blair.com
* John Lazarchik, Vice President eCommerce, PETCO
* Simon Rodrigue, Senior Manager eCommerce & Interactive Marketing, Home Depot Canada
* And many others, perhaps you!
We're finalizing and tweaking breakout session agenda with feedback from our clients. But we know enough to sharehere is an overview of what you'll learn:
Developing your social commerce strategy
* How to accelerate customer-centric culture change within your business
* Best practices for roles, responsibilities and structure for managing community
* How to unleash the power of your Influencers
Techniques for using user-generated content (UGC)
* 20 ways to integrate UGC into advertising for more effective results
* Demonstrations using data, reports and alerts to increase customer IQ
* Impact case studies: UGC in multi-channel marketing
* Ways to use all forms of UGC: Reviews, answers, stories, video, photos, tags, and more
* Marrying manufacturer and retail content for user-generated channel marketing
Measuring the impact of UGC
* Best practices and principles for measuring Social Media ROI
* Attracting new, high-value customers through SEO and user-generated content
* Ways to increase customer participation (more content = more sales)
* Integrate word of mouth analytics with financial and web metrics to make profitable decisions
* How to use new Web 2.0 tools and tactics that deliver word of mouth and sales
* Four FREE books!
* See and contribute to Bazaarvoice’s Social Commerce roadmap, reporting, and services
* Discover untapped capabilities with Bazaarvoice workbench, features, and services
* Meet and learn from the entire Bazaarvoice executive team, analysts, and Community Managers
* The "Just Ask" session where Bazaarvoice executives are on stage to answer any remaining questions
* And, most importantly, lots of networking opportunities with your peers
We know you have to budget your time and travel for next year, so please take a moment to pencil this event into your schedule. We are limiting attendance to 200 for this event to keep it small, increasing your opportunities for quality learning and networking, so reserve your space now.
Event location adn rooms available at the Stephen F. Austin Hotel | Austin, TX
Register before March 28: $595. After March 28: $695
Email us at email@example.com and let us know how many people from your company plan to attend this first-ever event. Note: due to the limited attendance any Bazaarvoice client or invited prospect, analysts, investors, advisors and sponsoring partners will be able to register.