Executives and colleagues from brands like JCPenny, QVC, Cabelas, Overstock, PetSmart, Home Depot, AMD, Golfsmith, Sears, Toshiba, Intuit, and others.
Speakers like Josh Bernoff of Forrester, Ed Keller who wrote "The Influentials", Bryan Eisenberg who wrote "Call to Action", Kelly Mooney who wrote "Open Branding", Andy Sernovitz who wrote "Word of Mouth Marketing", and Ze Frank (see zefrank.com)!
What are we going to talk about?
- How to Grow Your Social Commerce Strategy
- Strategies for Opening Your Brand
- Increase Visitors and Buyers By Creating Conversations
- Increasing ROI through UGC Merchandising and Marketing.
- Is Your Ecommerce System Anti-Social?
- Customer-to-Customer Answers with Answer Depot
- Turning Negative and Rejected Reviews into Assets
- Research & Strategy: Unleashing the Power of Influencers
- Feeding the Voice: How to Increase Participation
- How Dell Does Customer-to-Customer Marketing: Inside Dell's Customer-Generated Strategy and Results
- Social Commerce Analytics: How to Measure ROI and More
- How to Scale Up Search Visits with UGC
- UGC and the Law: What you Should Know
- Turning the Social Technology Groundswell to Your Advantage
- Ze Frank Q&A: How Do We Interact?
- Bazaarvoice Product Roadmap Lightning Round
- Real-World Tips to Evolve into a Customer-Centric Culture
- 10 Ideas for Online Advertising "2.0"
- Beyond the Web: UGC Goes Multi-Channel
- Social Networking and Web 2.0: Practical Ideas that Work for Retailers
- Word of mouth analytics, increasing participation, how to use customer data for better business decisions
- And more!
- Free books
- Free shirts
- Best Band in Austin
- Best BBQ in Texas
- Lots of Networking
- and an authentic Austin Experience!
This is the event of the year to push your social commerce strategy, and therefore your ecommerce growth, into overdrive. This is a 'no bull' conference. No one is here to preach why Social Commerce is relevant, but rather what to DO now and what to DO in the future to drive real, measurable business results and customer loyalty.
If you're a client or prospect of Bazaarvoice contact your sales director or community manager for a registration code and register at www.socialcommercesummit.com today. The event is May 28-30 in Austin, TX.