Seth Brady, a Director at PC Connection, wrote a terrific summary of his top 5 takeaways from the Bazaarvoice Social Commerce Summit a few weeks ago. Here is his post, along with ‘reaction’ and ‘bottom line’ summaries to these top five top takeaways:
1. Lesson #1: Negative Reviews: Expect them AND embrace them.
2. Lesson #2: It’s all about the art of the “Thank You.”
3. Lesson 3: Testing – Most of us DON’T do it!
4. Lesson #4: Ratings and reviews can go far beyond your web channel.
5. Lesson #5: True power comes from infecting your entire organization
I caught up with Seth at Internet Retailer last week, where he gave a more concise summary of what that show was missing!