Back for its second year, the Social Commerce Summit will be held April 27th -29th at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center at The University of Texas at Austin. This year’s agenda is razor-focused on how regular consumers can drive measurable results to fuel your business. We want to welcome you to the NEW ROI: Return on Influentials. We’ll share what works, what’s next, and how customers who share their thoughts and opinions – the Influentials – can improve business. The metrics prove it.
The Social Commerce Summit gathers companies at all levels of social commerce adoption. You’ll have many opportunities to network with peers, analysts, and Bazaarvoice Community Managers and executives.
We have an outstanding list of speakers, including Ed Keller, Jonah Peretti, Ze Frank, Jeffrey Graham, Jill Griffin, and Shane Atchison.
In addition, a select group of Bazaarvoice clients exemplifying best practices in social commerce will share advice strategy and tips. Check in often on our summit website for updates on topics and client speakers.
We’re gathering client feedback to determine what’s relevant and timely for our breakout sessions. Here’s a list of what we currently have on tap:
- Beyond Customer Reviews: Implementing the Next Phase of Social Commerce
- Retailing Panel: How to Successfully Use UGC Throughout the Channel
- Rapid Fire: Live Examples of Social Initiatives that Work
- Extending the Voice: 10 Winning Syndication and Integration Practices
- What It All Means: Real-World Strategies for Measuring UGC
- Creating Customer Oxygen: How Contributions, Content, and Data Transform the Organization
- Complimentary copy of Jill Griffin’s new book, Taming the Search and Switch Customer
- See and contribute to Bazaarvoice’s Social Commerce roadmap, reporting, and services
- Discover untapped capabilities with Bazaarvoice workbench, features, and services
- Meet and learn from the entire Bazaarvoice executive team, analysts, and Community Managers
- The “Just Ask” session where Bazaarvoice executives are on stage to answer any remaining questions
- And, most importantly, lots of networking opportunities with your peers
We know you have to budget your time and travel for next year, so please take a moment to pencil this event into your schedule. We are limiting attendance to 300 for this event to keep it intimate, increasing your opportunities for quality learning and networking, so reserve your space now.
Event location and rooms available at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center, Austin, TX.
Special Holiday Deal! Register before January 9 and receive 50% off the regular registration fee of $795.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.