User-generated content and social site elements are the most-requested site features from customers, and some of the most successful brands online are already making great business cases for Social Commerce initiatives. But “Social” can seem difficult to measure and difficult to sell internally to senior management.
In our first UK Webinar of the year, you will hear real-world results and behind-the-scenes ways Social Commerce is championed internally – to great success. We’re thrilled to partner with B&Q, the largest home improvement and garden centre retailer in the UK and Europe and the third largest in the world.
- What is Social Commerce?
- How will “Social” benefit my business?
- What ROI can I expect from my social initiatives?
- How do I sell the benefits of Social Commerce internally?
- How can I leverage user-generated content for e-commerce?
Thursday 21 May
12:00-13:00 UK Time
Space is limited.
Learn from E-Commerce Leaders, including:
- Joanna Robb, Multichannel Development Manager, B&Q
- Sam Decker, Chief Marketing Officer, Bazaarvoice
- Bill Zujewski, Senior Director of Products, ATG
To learn more about this Webinar, visit: http://budurl.com/ee7v/.