When customers speak, smart companies listen – and act. Negative feedback is inevitable, but companies are successfully using negative feedback to improve offerings and build trust in their brand. From the ecommerce site to the customer service desk – and all the way to the CEO’s office, brands like Toshiba, QVC, and Oriental Trading Company have seen positive results by using negative feedback to initiate positive changes company-wide.
Join Andy Sernovitz, author of Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking, and me, Sam Decker, CMO of Bazaarvoice, to learn how to create positive results with negative word of mouth.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
• How to proactively prevent negative word of mouth
• How to avoid social media ethics scandals
• How to set social media policies and train your team
• How Oriental Trading Company rallied the entire company to improve product quality – making 700 product improvements in five months
• How QVC builds loyalty by embracing negative reviews and taking action on products and customer service delivery issues.
• How negative feedback can positively impact every area of your company and culture
Join us September 15 from 1:00 to 2:00pm CDT. Register to attend here.