This blog post is part of the Social Commerce Summit Quarterly series.
According to analysts, the top question from CMOs who engage with social media is, “How do I measure results?” A recent study by Forrester found that less than half of interactive marketers measure the ROI of their social applications, and a recent study by Bazaarvoice and The CMO Club suggests it’s even less than that.
While measuring conversations’ ROI seems as elusive as capturing a chat between two friends at a cafe, word of mouth on your site can uncover critical insights and real metrics. In this two-part webinar, you’ll get specifics on how 1-800-flowers.com increased engagement and sales through a tailored campaign that encourages consumer stories to be shared on site. You’ll also gain insights from automotive parts giant JC Whitney on how to execute and measure social strategies – and exactly how they pay off.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The social commerce metrics that matter most to your business
- The right strategy, tools, and techniques to measure success
- How to use metrics to gain buy-in throughout your organization
- Social strategies that pay off for all brands
- Duke Marr, VP of Ecommerce and Product Management, 1-800-flowers.com
- Geoff Robertson, VP of Ecommerce and Technology, JC Whitney Automotive Group
October 29, 1:00 – 2:00 CST